November 10, 2022
NEEN at COP27
Nordic Energy Reserach, funder of NEEN, is organizing the event Mind the gap – Gender Equality, Female entrepreneurship, and the Green Transition at COP27 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt.
Astrid Bratli, Adviser at Nordic Energy Research and Pilot of Nordic Energy Equality Network, will present NEEN at the event, and discuss equality, entrepreneurship and inclusion in climate actions with other speakers.
Time and place
The event takes place on 14 November, the Water & Gender Day of COP27, at 15.00–16.00 (CET).
The event is hosted at the Nordic Pavillion (Area C, P90) as well as livestreamed. Access the livestream here.
- Astrid Bratli, Adviser at Nordic Energy Research and Pilot of Nordic Energy Equality Network
- Selma Skov Høye, Sustainability Director at Aker Horizon
- Heidi Solba, President and Head of Global Network, Let’s Do It World
- Anna-Greta Tsahkna, CEO of Timbeter
- Marte Rusten, Principal Consultant, Environmental risk and preparedness at DNV
- Rachel Asante-Owusu (TBC), Programme Officer, Global Business and Biodiversity Programme. International Union for Conservation of Nature
- Marton Leander Vølstad, Adviser at Nordic Energy Research (Moderator)
Can we reach the Sustainable Development Goals without equality in the climate and energy sector?
The Nordic countries are often ranked as among the most gender-equal in the world. However, gaps remain. Join the discussions on the just transition across generations and countries! Is a just transition possible when everyone is not included?